Guess who is in town? Edson! We have been enjoying these days so much, I really missed him near me. In order to celebrate this visit in great style, we had an invitation to go to the largest Botticelli exhibition in the UK from the last 80 years!
The event involved an exceptional dinning experience at Daphne’s in South Ken. The restaurant partnered up with the V&A and they came across with the idea of having an arts package which not only inspires anyone to paint, but also gives you the tools to do so too.
The ‘Botticelli Reimagined’ exhibition brings together 150 works from around the world and consists of 50 original works from the genius Botticelli. Ed and I had lunch at Daphne’s and after had a short walk to the Victoria and Albert Museum to see this fascinating exhibition!
The exhibition runs until Sunday, 3rd of July. You guys still have time to look at it, do not miss it out!
For more info:
Reimagining Your Artistic Self Package (including; ticket, 2-course lunch or supper and a Bellini, colouring book & watercolour pencils, plus £5 voucher for Cass Art’s Kensington store): £39 per person
· Restaurant reservations for the package are available Monday to Friday, from 2pm to 6pm
· Tickets to the exhibition are valid for weekdays only from Saturday, 5 February until Sunday, 19 June 2016
· Last entry to the exhibition is 4.30pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30pm on Fridays.
· More information about the exhibition: http://www.vam.ac.uk/content/exhibitions/exhibition-botticelli-reimagined/
· Make a reservation on 020 7589 4257 or visit: http://www.daphnes-restaurant.co.uk/vanda/botticelli